We will be hosting Annual Reconciliation (e-Form 119) workshops across the province to support you in successfully completing your annual reporting.
Topics covered will include:
- Administrative tips to help you be ready for smooth sailing in 2020
- Key elements of the annual member cycle
- Building import files and submitting 119 data
- Troubleshooting common errors and exceptions
- Final steps before hitting the reconcile button
The workshops begin at 9:30 a.m. and run until 3:30 p.m. They are offered free of charge and lunch will be provided. Travel and/or accommodation costs are the responsibility of the participant.
Seating is limited, so please register early.
When and Where
All workshops will run from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30p.m.
Italian Cultural Centre
132 Algoma Street South
Thunder Bay, ON P7B 3B8