Pension payment dates for 2019
- January 2
- February 1
- March 1
- April 1
- May 1
- June 3
- July 2
- August 1
- September 3
- October 1
- November 1
- December 2
Please consider switching to direct deposit to ensure you receive your pension in a timely manner. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Make the change on myOMERS
- Go to myOMERS.com. If you already have a myOMERS account, go to section b). To register, you need:
- your membership number
- the last three digits of your social insurance number
- your date of birth
- a valid email account address.
- Once you are registered, switch to direct deposit:
- Click “Direct Deposit” in the left menu.
- Review the legal disclaimer and, if acceptable, click “Agree.”
- Enter your bank information as found on your personal cheque (institution number, transit number and account number).
- Review the information and proceed with direct deposit.
Once you switch to direct deposit, all future pension payments will be automatically deposited into your bank account on the first business day of each month.
- OMERS will make the change for you
Contact Client Services at 1-800-387-0813, and they will update your payment information for you. Please have your banking information available for this phone call. For your protection, we will ask you a series of security questions, and will require a confirmation of the change.