Activate your personal account and explore all your pension details.
View your pension information
Switch to e-subscription
Manage your AVC account
Estimate your retirement income
Print your T4A (retired members only)
Change your tax (retired members only)
How to get started
- Visit myOMERS.com to activate your personal account.
- To register, you’ll need:
- Your membership or reference number (check your personal Pension Report or Annual Statement)
- Last three digits of your social insurance number
- Valid email account
- Opt into e-subscription to receive important pension information by email.
Retirement Income Estimator – estimates in minutes!
- Find out how much you might receive from your OMERS pension and other retirement income.
- It provides your milestone dates – e.g., the date you become eligible for an unreduced pension or your , or you can pick other dates you have in mind.
- You can add your personal savings, AVCs, CPP, Old Age Security to get the bigger picture.
- And, the after-tax comparison gives you a snapshot of your estimated net (after tax) income – before and after retirement – to help with your planning.
- Thinking about buying service? Use the Buy-back Calculator to get your personalized buy-back package.
- The package includes the cost and info you need to help you decide if buying service is right for you, plus forms and instructions.